Manufacturers, brands, skins, maintenance, stands, sticks, michrophones and other accessories for congueros can be discussed into this forum ...... leave your experience or express your doubts!
I didn't know they still made them? I used to have one, but it was a left handed stand so I let it go. Seemed to be made very well. The adjusting mechanism was so-so, meaaning you could'nt do too much. It was around 80', so it may be different from the one you are looking at.
Thanks - though I think you're referring to an older one. The one I've seen is like the double stand (ie a single tripod) but with fittings for three drums held in a triangular formation.
Hi,
I must say that the tripple stand is really good, I got it since almost one month and I`m satisfied.
Before I had the dopple Stand and it works also good, but for the price difference, I suggest you the tripple.
If you are used to change often by the link hand may be you will need another single stand, because the tripple allows you to play three congas but changing mainly by the right hand (for right hand player).
Regards
Conuno