Music stores?

If you don't find a specific forum, post your message here (please read all the forum list first).

Re: Music stores?

Postby alabubba » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:25 am

There is a real nice drum shop up in Nashville, but that's too long a drive for me to get there with any frequency.
Bob

vids
alabubba

Re: Music stores?

Postby Skulmoski » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:58 am

gilbert wrote:
Skulmoski wrote:Come to Abu Dhabi and prepare to see the lowest of the low in terms of quality for most musical instruments. You will find the occasional LP high end product but that is rare. Poor quality Asian percussion is the norm. However, I have purchased some nice frame drums from Bahrain, Pakistan and India here. I also picked up a sweet sounding doumbek here. Finding quality Latin percussion and traditional drum sets.cymbals is problematic.

GJS

The problem is in Dubai and all middle east is the high prices of musical instruments especially High end latin percussions,
I used to find everything I need at "Thomsun's Dubai" but now with the price raises i'm shipping directly from the states.
as for oriental instruments you can find really good deals for professional instruments

I'm looking for a Kevork riq from the famous man himself in Lebanon. Are these available or do I have to order from Kevork directly?

GJS
Skulmoski

Previous

Return to Open Discussion