Solid Shell Mahogany Cuban Bongos

Sell your intruments here, or post up any bargains you come across for sale.
Forum rules
Sell your own gear here, or post up any links to sales of percussion instruments.
KEEP IT POSITIVE PLEASE, SAVE ANY NEGATIVITY TO PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Re: Solid Shell Mahogany Cuban Bongos

Postby s'chopp » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:57 pm

After a closer look it does say 155, same bongos.
s'chopp

Postby Rumba Rumbero » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:49 am

I think they should have noted the exact condition of the bongos on ebay, and also the reapirs.

Bieng fair is being fair, specially when dealing on a high cost item in the instrument market.

Because if one pays top dollar for a drum or any instument thinking it was in great condition, and ones iit arrives, you seee it had a cra k that had been repair...the reaction one gerts is not pleasent, as a buyer, one feels cheated, or scame.

Is like selling a salvage car, as a clean tittle, but the car had awreck that was welded, and they advertise it as clean title.
Fell what i mean, as a costumer?

People started as the bid was started high, thinking it was an immaculate condition bongo, not a crack repaired.
I hope the winner ends up happy! :)
Rumba Rumbero

Postby FidelsEyeglasses » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:53 pm

Rumba Rumbero wrote:I think they should have noted the exact condition of the bongos on ebay, and also the reapirs.

Bieng fair is being fair, specially when dealing on a high cost item in the instrument market.

Because if one pays top dollar for a drum or any instument thinking it was in great condition, and ones iit arrives, you seee it had a cra k that had been repair...the reaction one gerts is not pleasent, as a buyer, one feels cheated, or scame.

Is like selling a salvage car, as a clean tittle, but the car had awreck that was welded, and they advertise it as clean title.
Fell what i mean, as a costumer?

People started as the bid was started high, thinking it was an immaculate condition bongo, not a crack repaired.
I hope the winner ends up happy! :)

Other photos of the drums:
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=5087a0a02233c0fc&resid=5087A0A02233C0FC!128&id=5087A0A02233C0FC!128
FidelsEyeglasses

Previous

Return to INSTRUMENTS FOR SALE