BOMBA DRUM FOR SALES

Sell your intruments here, or post up any bargains you come across for sale.
Forum rules
Sell your own gear here, or post up any links to sales of percussion instruments.
KEEP IT POSITIVE PLEASE, SAVE ANY NEGATIVITY TO PRIVATE MESSAGE.

BOMBA DRUM FOR SALES

Postby plenero21 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:17 pm

A PUERTO RICAN BOMBA DRUM COMPLETELY NEW THE MEASURES ARE 26X14, PRICE $750 I AM TRADING OR SALES $750.00 IT FOR A SET OF CONGA AND TUMBA MATADOR FIBERGLASS SPARKLY BLUE
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT 787 349 3296
woodenbongo@yahoo.com
Last edited by plenero21 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
plenero21

Re: BOMBA DRUM FOR SALES

Postby RitmoBoricua » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:56 pm

On his facebook he is asking $400 not $795.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/phot ... =1&theater
RitmoBoricua

Postby plenero21 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:29 pm

RitmoBoricua wrote:On his facebook he is asking $400 not $795.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/phot ... =1&theater

$795.00 include the shipping charges the drum is too heavy.
plenero21

Postby rhythmrhyme » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Shipping seems a bit steep, I recently had a 14" oak conga sent from New York State across the continent to Victoria BC for about $120 using USPS. That must be one very heavy drum... I believe there is a 50lbs weight limit using postal services, the conga was around 30lbs.
Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana
rhythmrhyme

Postby RitmoBoricua » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:41 pm

Pedro, es tu nombre si no me equivoco.Pedro I used the USPS shipping calculator
and to ship something like that bomba drum from Puerto Rico to my house here in the
states express "overnight" is like $135 and if you go like parcel post it should be even
cheaper.There is no way that shipping from Ponce is $400.
RitmoBoricua

Postby plenero21 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:25 am

FOR YOUR INFORMATION IN PUERTO RICO THERE ARE MANY BOMBA DRUM MAKERS, AND YOU WILL FIND THEM FROM $450 AND ON. THIS ONE'S COST IS $750 THAT DEPENDS ON THE FABRICANT THAT MAKES THEM AND THEIR EXPERIENCE. IM NOT INTERESTED IN SELLING THE DRUM TO YOU OR PEOPLE LIKE YOU, FIRST YOU NEED TO LEARN MORE BEFORE TALKING. THE BARRIL IS NOT MACHINE MADE ITS HAND MADE. YOU CAN FIND THOUSANDS OF DRUMS CHEAPER ANYWHERE WITH THIS COMMENT YOU DEMONSTRATE ME THAT YOU ARE A PURE PUERTO RICAN AND NOT A BORICUA .
plenero21

Postby RitmoBoricua » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:48 am

Wow that sounds very familiar... Is that You Again :shock: ...but I have to give it to you, your writing is getting a little
better once you make it to second grade the sky is the limit and you even capitalized every single word signifying you are
mad and shouting not bad you see is never too late. :mrgreen:

I do not think we were talking about how many bomba drum makers are in Puerto Rico or whether I am Boricua, Puerto Rican or what have
you. You right you are not selling that drum to people like me because we will never buy it we know better than to pay $800 and I really doubt
you will sell it to the real McCoy Boricuas in Puerto Rico either because like me they know better too that's why is for $400 on Facebook because
you know as well as I do no real McCoy Boricua in Puerto Rico is going to pay $800 for it, you are not kidding anybody. Te Conozco Bacalao, Aunque
Venga Disfrazao!

...and now to Pedro I love the photos of Ray Barretto you posted on Facebook great find. Pedro did you ever hung-out at "El Sol" in Ponce many years ago.
I tell you I went many times to "El Sol" what a place used to be. De acuerdas del "Reloj" en Juana Diaz y "La Ronda" en Guayanilla, que tiempos aquellos Pedro.
Oye te dabas la vuelta guillao???? :lol: Y que me dices del Rancho 7, Rancho 14, Las Cabanas Del Tio Tom, El Chicken And Pizza Palace. Y que me dices del Tesoro
Escondido y Clubman, tremenda ropa. Oye goze bonito en Ponce y areas limitrofes. Arriba corazones digo leones........Ponce Es Ponce!

Now Plenero 21 make sure Pedro sees that paragraph I wrote to him, I am thinking Pedro and myself probably crossed path way back in
the day En La Perla Surena, Ponce. Bayamontate Y Vegabajate Que No Me Chupo El Dedo....Peace Out!!!
RitmoBoricua

Return to INSTRUMENTS FOR SALE