Tumbadoras 4 Sale in Argentina

Sell your intruments here, or post up any bargains you come across for sale.
Forum rules
Sell your own gear here, or post up any links to sales of percussion instruments.
KEEP IT POSITIVE PLEASE, SAVE ANY NEGATIVITY TO PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Tumbadoras 4 Sale in Argentina

Postby Omelenko1 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:32 am

These nice fat mamas are being sold in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Look up "Mercado Libre" Argentina. Would love to buy them, but shipping charges could kill you. Nice and juicy. Marcelo, they are from your country. What can you tell us about them?

Dario
tumbadora-12-12-luthier-el-goma-solo-entendidos_MLA-F-3794159008_022013.jpg
tumbadora-12-12-luthier-el-goma-solo-entendidos_MLA-F-3794159922_022013.jpg
par-de-tumbadoras-marca-latina_MLA-O-3004606901_082012.jpg
Omelenko1

Re: Tumbadoras 4 Sale in Argentina

Postby ABAKUA » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:45 am

Them bitches need to go on a diet! hahahahaha huuuuge! I quite like the first ones though.
I dont know anything about them though unfortunately, Im not too in touch with things from Arg. While born there, I cant say Im too clued up about things in general from Arg. I have more ties to the general Carribean than Arg. My folks left with me as an infant in the midst of the political military dictatorship of the mid 70's, eventually residing in Sydney since '78.
Back to these drums though, they certainly look the part, skins look great, beefy hardware too. Not too crazy about the bottom ones, but the first, very nice! 8)
The ones at the bottom on the stands would be a bitch to play seated, can them lugs be any longer? :lol:

I cant imagine freight being too bad though brother, its only about 8 hour flight to Miami from central Arg, so it couldnt be that much. Freight for Matts Requinto to me was only about $150 and arrived from across the world in about a week.
ABAKUA
Site Admin

Return to INSTRUMENTS FOR SALE