New Volcano Percussion Wooden Timbales

Forum fully dedicated to the instrument

Re: New Volcano Percussion Wooden Timbales

Postby vinnieL » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:52 am

I think drumsar12 just screwed himself. Nice first posting there buddy! Try introducing yourself first and grace us with your knowledge for a bit before challenging long time members of this forum. We can work out our differences one way or the other, most of the posters here are generally tasteful and tactful in their postings. We know nothing of you and now don't care to know anything about you at this point. But of course your response may be something like "ive played in the streets of NY,Havana,San Juan and loiza and last but not least the west coast of Africa for the last 75 years". I'm sure you have thanks for your input. Anyway lets forget about all this guys and lets get back to normal. Lets drop the hard feelings we are a brotherhood and a small one at that so lets keep it together.
vinnieL

Postby Gallichio » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:12 am

I agree with vinnieL.

Please keep in mind that I will continue to post any new creations I hear about from Volcano Percussion and I would like to see posts and photos of any new creations from any other drum company as well.
All the Best!
Mike Gallichio
Gallichio

Postby congamyk » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:53 am

congamyk

Postby JohnnyConga » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:19 pm

DAMN CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG???? MAN SOME OF U GUYS ARE TOO MUCH...TALK TOO MUCH CA CA...JUST MHO....this type of "bickering" whose right whose wrong, who knows more than the other has got to stop...if u havent done your homework on info SHUT UP!...i know some just like to be heard, don;t we all, but lets be RESPECTFUL about it ok... or people will start to drop out of this forum, and I for one, could be one of them, as well as others.....anyone's products whether they endorse them or not should not be questioned, but listened to and then researched...just my 4 congas..."JC" Johnny Conga
JohnnyConga

Postby thomas newton » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:13 pm

JohnnyConga wrote:..if u havent done your homework on info SHUT UP!

So do you consider it to be 'doing your home work' to hear a drum before you say it 'sounds great' or to see it and inspect it before you claim that it is well made and looks good?
Tradition is not the custody of ashes but the propagation of fire.
thomas newton

Postby Gallichio » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:07 pm

.......Very well said by - vinnieL

" Anyway lets forget about all this guys and lets get back to normal. Lets drop the hard feelings we are a brotherhood and a small one at that so lets keep it together."

Please keep in mind that I will continue to post any new creations I hear about from Volcano Percussion and I would like to see posts and photos of any new creations from any other drum company as well.
All the Best!
Mike Gallichio
Gallichio

Previous

Return to Timbales