Johnny Conga Instructional Video??

If you know about any good item or you are looking for it, use this forum to post your messages!

Postby JerryA » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:10 am

Hey JC, didn't you make an instructional video?
I haven't visited this site in months so I wasn't sure if you finished it. Because if you did I want to buy one.

Thanks,
Jerry A
JerryA

Postby otto » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:11 pm

Hello JC
How is the Video Project coming along. I am looking forward to it even though I cannot play now, I had my left shoulder operated and will be out of action until some time in spring. That makes both shoulders now.
I guess that what happens when you get old. I would still like to get the DVD so I can watch and learn so I will be ready when my arm gets better.
Please keep us updated.

drumming for life
Otto
otto

Postby Gallichio » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:16 pm

JC I was wondering the same thing.
All the Best!
Mike Gallichio
Gallichio

Postby JohnnyConga » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:31 pm

YES i did do an Instructional video and I also have another one just on rhythms that i just finished..Unfortunatley I don't have the money to edit the first one(one editor wanted $3,ooo) that sits on the shelf as I type this...the second one which just consists of exercises and rhythms might be put online or here at congaplace...so you can purchase the rhythm/exercise of your choice..I have 50 rhythmic/exercises video already shot that Derick/Derbeno took while he was here in December for his Intensive...so that still has to be worked out...I am waiting for him to "compress" the videos for downloading....i tried to download one here but the files are too large...I appreciate the inquiry's and I will let everyone know when it's available.. I am also waiting for a label in Europe to see if they will carry my NEW CD-"Breaking Skin-The 2 sides of Johnny Conga" which is also done along with my New book, "CongaRobics"..I have been very busy doing all these things and trying to coordinate them so everything is released together....and I am also in the rehearsal stages for my other New project recording of my New Tropical Jazz Project band.....and Im doing it ALL without any help from anybody and it's a lot of work.....so I THANK YOU ALL for your interest....stay tuned!....Johnny Conga....
JohnnyConga

Postby JohnnyConga » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:38 am

Check out the 2 videos I just put on the Conga Camp page here , the first is the "commercial band" way of playing "Conga" on 2 drums, in a Comparsa these parts would be played seperatly....the seond is a split hand independant exercise...and try all the clave patterns in the right hand....let me know what you guys think?.....
Johnny Conga.... :D

Edited By JohnnyConga on 1201747212
JohnnyConga

Postby JohnnyConga » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:56 pm

Any comments on my videos?..Id like to hear from the newer players....any questions?.....Johnny Conga... :D
JohnnyConga

Return to Books, Videos and CD for conga students