Changuito Mano Secreta Dvd - instructional dvd

If you know about any good item or you are looking for it, use this forum to post your messages!

Postby eugenio colon » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:17 pm

hello group
i have a dvd of the master conguero&timbalero changuito in this dvd changuito explain all rudiments of mano secreta for congueros.
i interested to trade this dvd for other dvd of conga fron congueros master and also i have more dvd of changuito and others congueros workshop film by me in cuba. thanks.......Eugenio

send me a email for i send me dvd list
eugenio colon

Postby cuban rican congas » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:49 pm

hey whats up eugenio colon am new to the board, yet what you have is something in which i have been looking for about 3 years now. which is the mano secreta from changuito. please do me a favor when you get a chance email me the info on your dvd list at [email]jlleon33@aol.com.[/email] also since you mentioned trading i have a pretty good collection of cuban music and videos.
cuban rican congas

Postby Isaac » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:05 pm

Hello Eugenio,

I'd love to exchange someting with you
for your Changuito material.

Please call or email ( I work in NYC)

ISAAC
(732) 236-8148
funkytradition@yahoo.com
Isaac

Postby kampconga » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:59 pm

what is your interest? my dvds are recorded in 2 hours good quality I do have some that are very interesting but OK quality,I have many home made giovanni hidalgo, paoli mejias, anga, panga, changuito, tata guines, richie flores,horacio el negro, rumba from cuba, Venezuela and Puerto Rico, bomba, y plena from Puerto Rico folklore music, Colombian folklore, Venezuelan folklore, Dominican folklore, Brasilia folklore. Jazz & Latin jazz. Old & new salsa groups from Cuba, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Colombia, Peru, Panama. Lots of percussion classes. check myspace.com/mask_rhythm
kampconga

Postby ozrivera » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:41 pm

Hey guys
i would interested in doing a trade for the changuito video or any other percussion video. if any of you already have the changuito one send me a PM and ill send you a list of what i got.

thanks

OZ
Pa-tra ni-pa cojer impulso.
ozrivera

Postby afrocubarico » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:11 pm

Hey guys,
I'm very interested in obtaining these dvds from Changuito explaining his mano secreta rudiments. I don't have anything to trade with except pieces of paper with deceased notables on them.

afrocubarico
One slap at a time...
afrocubarico

Postby akdom » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:50 pm

Hi all.

I also have some nice videos and I would love to get some new material.

My email is akdom@hotmail.com

See ya

B
akdom

Postby ozrivera » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:57 am

was anyone able to make a trade. anyone that wants to exchange videos or dvd's sent me a list of what youve got and ill send you one of what i got and lets trade.

ps any changuito video is a plus.

oz
ozrivera

Postby burke » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:46 pm

Is it "Alfred Changuito Evolution Tumbadoras"? I did a search and if its that particular Video it doesn't seem all that rare if your just looking to buy it.

Nothing to do with the trade offer but it seems some were just looking to flat out buy.
Burke
burke

Postby ozrivera » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:57 pm

most of us want to trade. you can only buy it on video format. although i beleive that one of the 2 changuito videos are now on dvd format.
yes it is
evolution of the tumbadora, and the other one is
history of songo.

oz
ozrivera

Return to Books, Videos and CD for conga students