Best DVD method for advanced players?

If you know about any good item or you are looking for it, use this forum to post your messages!

Postby rebongo » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:33 am

The site is abeillemusique.com
rebongo

Postby Amber » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:19 am

Hi Onile,

my French is very rudimental also but I managed to bring out the following to order a copy:
Use the link Changuiri qoted in his post, this brings you directly to the right site.
On the top right you will find "votre compte", which brings you to a new window. Very much in the beginning of the text you find "je m'insris tout de suite" which means something like I will inscribe me immideatly. Do so and you will be inscribed.
On the main side you will find down right something like "Acheter ce disque" If you click on that you order the thing, just go on it is self-explaning same procedure than everywhere.
Hope this helps, but be aware of transport costs and import-tax adding to the price!

Greetings,

:p Amber
Amber

Postby onile » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:20 pm

Thank you very much Amber and Rebongo!
I appreciate your efforts here to help me. I just received a message from Javier himself just moments ago and he explained how, almost the very same as you have Amber, to order the DVD. I'm very grateful to you however!

Many blessings!

Onile!

Edited By onile on 1182435707
Que Nsambi les acutare pa' siempre!
onile

Previous

Return to Books, Videos and CD for conga students