guiro videos

If you know about any good item or you are looking for it, use this forum to post your messages!

Postby JohnnyConga » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:00 pm

I believe u can get "Routes of Rhythm" at Descarga.com....yes I was one of many consultants for that mini-music Documentary with Harry Belafonte....."JC" Johnny Conga... :D
JohnnyConga

Postby SkinDeep » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:02 pm

Vaya, JC! How's it going?
Descarga.com is where I got mine from.
MOFORIBALE AL TAMBO!!!
SkinDeep

Postby JohnnyConga » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:26 pm

Everything is Cool!.....I am giving One FREE lesson online if u have a camera and a mic(done thru MSN or Yahoo).......going back into the studio after the 12th of this month to finish up my first All percussion CD-"Rompe La Parche"!(Breakin Skin!)....starting this friday and for the next 3 fridays I will be appearing with my New Tropical Jazz Sextet,at a place in Renton,WA called "JUBILANTE", "Latin Meets Jazz @ JUBILANTE".....I am still waiting to hear from my videographer who seems to have disappeared on me and I hope not...I had it going there for a minute and now I have to regain the momentem for the completion of my learning DVD.....I am also now on staff as "substitute" at Cornish College of the Arts-Music Dept., and look forward to a good year here in Seattle. I wish ALL here happiness, health and prosperity for 2006 ....peace...."JC" Johnny Conga.... :D

Attachment: http://mycongaplace.com/forum/eng/uploa ... Sextet.jpg
JohnnyConga

Postby JohnnyConga » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:30 pm

FINALLY talked with my videographer and will be getting together on tuesday to go over what I have done so far with the Learning DVD, and to start a "rough edit", it's half way done, as well as my CD "Breakin Skin". I am going into the studio next week also to lay some more drum arangements, I have layed down 6 so far and may add another 4 to 6 more drum arrangements of mine. ..........it's getting closer...... :D "JC" Johnny Conga.....
JohnnyConga

Postby SkinDeep » Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:42 am

SOON AS I GET THEM LITTLE GADGETS I'LL GET WITH YOU WHEN YOU ARE AVAILABLE, I'LL E/MAIL YOU. THKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.
MOFORIBALE AL TAMBO!!!
SkinDeep

Previous

Return to Books, Videos and CD for conga students