Pearl, Richie Flores Congas.

Manufacturers, brands, skins, maintenance, stands, sticks, michrophones and other accessories for congueros can be discussed into this forum ...... leave your experience or express your doubts!

Postby Chris D'Sylver » Mon May 02, 2005 9:28 am

After a lot of thought, and checking drums out, i have decided to buy 2. congas of this make. (Tilo Grenn finish.)

Does anyone else here own those drums. Or have they perhaps tried them out some place.?
If so, what are your honest opinions about them.?

Many thanks.

Chris.

Edited By Chris D'Sylver on 1115026189
Is everybody ready. . .Ok,...3. 4. and 1....
Chris D'Sylver

Postby Raymond » Mon May 02, 2005 4:26 pm

As a Pearl endorser, I highly recommend the Pearl Elite Richie Flores Signature Congas. Have to tell you that they are essentially, the same Pearl Elite regular congas with the particular cosmetical design. They are great sounding congas, priced well and above all with excellent quality. The comfort grooves are much better than the LPs, you are going to like the polished steel much better than the chrome and the "rubber" bottoms much better to handle than LPs steel or chrome ones.

Personally, I am using the Richie Flores bongos in my personal presentations and is because I like the design that catches the eye of everybody. Some people like them some don't but I've seen that most people like them. They also sound great too. Just used them in the recordings I have been doing lately.

Again, highly recommend them...If you want to get them, I think you are making a great decision that you will not regret and will enjoy a lot.

Saludos!
Raymond

Return to CongaSet and accessories