Online conga head store needed

Manufacturers, brands, skins, maintenance, stands, sticks, michrophones and other accessories for congueros can be discussed into this forum ...... leave your experience or express your doubts!

Postby Firebrand » Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:59 pm

This is a followup post to my other one about Remo heads that fit LP Classic congas.

I'm specifically looking for Remo head model

Quinto m4-1075-lp
Conga m4-1175-lp

Remo has precise model products, so the wrong head will not work on my congas.

I've almost gone crazy browsing on Google for an online store to order the heads from, but I can't seem to find any with THESE particular models. If I have to, I'll special order from a local store, but I don't want to pay extra from them. I like to get it online from cheaper sources. Any online stores in the USA? I'm living now in Rhode Island.
Firebrand

Postby JerryA » Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:09 am

MUSIC123.COM

They have them. Just put the heads in your shopping cart. Then open your shopping cart, there you will see the manufacturer's p/n under the item description.
JerryA

Postby El Conguero » Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:26 am

Firebrand,

I also found them at http://www.westcoastdrumcenter.com. On their Home page click on the "world percussion" title on the left side of the page, then click on Remo Fiberskyn section. They list the Quinto for $40.00 and the Conga for 42.00. Hope that helps.

El Conguero :cool:
El Conguero

Postby Firebrand » Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:40 pm

thanks! :D
Firebrand

Return to CongaSet and accessories