Iroso Obbá! - Callejón de Hamel

Let's talk about what can be found around that worth having..

Postby tamboricua » Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:43 am

Rumberos,

Take a visit to the attached link. There you will find sound samples of Cuban rumba group Iroso Obbá performing live at Callejón de Hamel in La Havana, Cuba.

Iroso Obbá, En vivo Callejón de Hamel

Saludos,

Jorge Ginorio
tamboricua

Postby JohnnyConga » Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:15 pm

Well I am happy to say that I now have a Great videographer, and will start shooting my NEW DVD-"Conga-Robics" or otherwise known as "How'd u get there"?...(I say that because I will hopefully be able to satisfy everyones learning desires as it pertains to conga drumming and music, and that no other video really shows -how "they" got there), as of next week. It will be as comprehensive as I can make it, once again covering all the bases in learning to play and understanding of the conga drum. So hang tight. I have quite a few orders to fill, and you will be informed as to when it will be ready for sale.
PS..Pearl has now received my "Patent Pending" "conga accessorie" invention and will let me know in about 2 weeks if Pearl wants to go into "business" with me concerning my product....trust me "every" conga player will want this item...it's tried and true tested and it works...I am also working on another invention just for conga drummers, that is a bit more complicated and I will definetly need a "manufacturer"/venture capitalist to help me out with the "prototype". Any suggestions??...."JC" Johnny Conga... :D
JohnnyConga

Postby Charangaman » Wed May 31, 2006 1:51 pm

Hey, I brought that Iroso Obbá cd in Callejon Hamil in december 05. It's fantastic but seeing them live is better. Callejon Hamil has changed a lot though, coachloads of curious tourists and one kid tried to lift my wallet mid-rumba..
Charangaman

Return to Books, Videos, CD and other stuff