Lessons With Johnny Conga

Teachers looking for students and vice-versa can use this forum to post their announcements (please include State, City and Contact infos)

Re: Lessons With Johnny Conga

Postby JohnnyConga » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:43 pm

Marcus Roman says..... I've had several teachers, including the great Montego Joe; but just watching Johnny teaching in his videos I can tell you, he's one of the top teachers in the world. If you have an opportunity to learn from him - you should do yourself a service, and contact him.
Marcus Roman.jpg
Marcus Roman.jpg (5.79 KiB) Viewed 13564 times
JohnnyConga

Postby JohnnyConga » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:58 am

Latest ONLINE Conga drum pupils Alex Nieves,Sr. from New York and Chris Nettuno from Atlanta GA..
Alex Nieves Sr..jpg
Chris Nettuno 2015.jpg
I am available for beginners to intermediate players..This Works!..I have been a "Global" Online Instructor now for almost 10 years I work around your time and schedule...If interested please email me at johnnyconga@hotmail.com
JohnnyConga

Postby JohnnyConga » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:24 pm

Two New ONLINE pupils of the Drum...David Donley from upstate NY and Gerhard Junginger in Hamburg Germany...you too can learn my methods and techniques ONLINE THRU SKYPE.COM..email me at johnnyconga@hotmail.com and we'llk go from there..Thank you..
David Donley.jpg
Gerhard.jpg
JohnnyConga

Postby JohnnyConga » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:32 pm

I have had a few of my Online pupils come to my home this summer here are 3 of them Alex-NYCity, Derrick-from Boston and Alwin from Baltimore

Alex and me 1.jpg
Alex and me.jpg

Derrick Cabral....jpg

Alwin 2.jpg

FOR THOSE THAT ARE BEGINNERS OR INTERMEDIATE PLAYERS, PART-TIMERS, HOBBIEST'S, I am an ONLINE CONGA DRUM INSTRUCTOR..also.for more info on my 'in home,Intensive".... email at johnnyconga@hotmail.com ...
JohnnyConga

Postby JohnnyConga » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:24 pm

NEW ONLINE pupil(Sept. 2015) and friend from Seattle,WA via Mexico Lalo Bello...currently working with the popular band in Seattle called PICOSO...He is taking 'advanced techniques" and 'hand balancing' along with rhythms ....If you would like to advance your skills on the Conga drum I believe I can help you ...whether a beginner or intermediate or hobbiest on the Conga drum...email me at johnnyconga@hotmail.com for more info or go to my Congazine page here at Congaplace and read what others have had to say about their time with me..

Lalo Bello.jpg
JohnnyConga

Postby JohnnyConga » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:23 pm

If your a beginner or an intermediate player of the Conga drum, I believe i can save you years of 'learning' time with my methodology. I have taught thousands how to play the Conga drum,around the world. Now you can learn from me in the comfort of your own home at your own convenience thru Skype.com..If your bored and 'stuck on the drum" and dont know where to go, or in need of learning more "rhythms and styles", I can help you..email me at johnnyconga@hotmail.com for more information..or friend me here and we can go to the 'chat' box.."SUMMER SPECIAL"..$50.00 off 5 lessons...$200.00 here are some recent online pupils of the Conga Drum...
Attachments
Mike MIller.jpg
Bill Sch.jpg
ALEX G..jpg
ALEX G..jpg (6.74 KiB) Viewed 12394 times
Ricky 1.jpg
JohnnyConga

Postby JohnnyConga » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:22 pm

Daniel Phang 2017.png

Gavin Webber 2016.jpg

Arnaldo Torres 2016.jpg

Brian Plews 2017.png

[attachment=0 ]David Cuadrado 2016.jpg[/attachment]

Top to Bottom: Daniel Phang from Singapore -3 day Intensive
Gavin Webber from Australia 2nd 3 day Intensive
Arnaldo Torres -home pupil
Brain Plews-France- for his 3 day Intensive
and David Caudrado from New Jersey for his Intensive..
Attachments
David Cuadrado 2016.jpg
JohnnyConga

Postby JohnnyConga » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:20 pm

Hello everyone.. It,s been awhile since I have posted here.. I am available for ONLINE instruction on the Conga drum, for beginners and intermediate. I teach Cuban methodology and my own developed over many years of teaching.. I have a full course for the Conga drum, including rudimentary drills and exercises, rhythms, styles(pop to rumba), theory, history, bio-mechanics of playing/hand balancing, and more. You can message me here or PM on Facebook if interested.. Lessons are 90 minutes long and at your availability and time.. you will have homework, and I will help you to put a workbook together to do your practice with. I either use Skype or Zoom for Online instruction.
Why are drills and exercises necessary in the learning process?
Drill and Practice is important because the brain will retain the learning experience longer when these connections are strengthened and reinforced through repetitions. ...
Thank you..
JohnnyConga

Previous

Return to Teachers&Sudents FINDER!