My New Moperc Super Tumba

Manufacturers, brands, skins, maintenance, stands, sticks, michrophones and other accessories for congueros can be discussed into this forum ...... leave your experience or express your doubts!

Re: My New Moperc Super Tumba

Postby vinnieL » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:18 pm

Beautiful drum my friend. A lot of us don't play for a living we play for fun we have careers and kids and now school for me. We may stray for a bit and come back to it nothing wrong with that. We love the drum but we have priorities and the drum doesn't pay our bills lol
vinnieL

Postby Ebongo » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:54 am

Ebongo

Postby BMac » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:31 pm

Thanks!
I'll look at those later.
Cheers!
BMac

Postby BMac » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:54 am

This post is a little off-topic ... not being about congas ... but hey I started this thread so I can threadjack it ... right? Those three yellow batas on the http://www.moperc.com website (look under used) are ... drumroll please ... MINE! I've already paid. You hungry dogs can't take them this time. I got upstaged last time I tried to buy a sale-price Moperc by one of you guys if I remember right. No hard feelings. It's dog eat dog. But this time ... the meat is mine dog! They'll arrive in due time. But the deal is sealed and the payment has been completed. So stand down, stand back, and admire!

65.jpg
BMac

Postby pcastag » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:37 am

Nice! BTW you talkin about this Moperc?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161183673823?ss ... 1555.l2649
PC
pcastag

Postby BMac » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:30 am

PCastag,
I cannot be sure. If that is the same drum from an earlier experience I mentioned then someone is re-selling it. My experience is from a few years ago. Is that you selling the super tumba on ebay? I have a Moperc super tumba already so I am not in the market but I can recommend a Moperc super tumba. I'm just a hobbyist with a gig or two here and there ... not a professional, but I love my drums. I recall I was trying to buy a drum from Moperc and someone beat me to closing the deal. Through all of that though, in talking to the maker (Michel Oullet), I bought the super tumba that started this thread. Now I have three batas on the way! HaHa ... I am very happy!
Somebody buy that Moperc on ebay while you can!
Cheers!
BMac
BMac

Postby Ebongo » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:53 pm

Very nice. My new moperc salsaclub 13.25" tumba is awesome too. Keep on drumming :D
Ebongo

Previous

Return to CongaSet and accessories