Hardware from Moperc

Manufacturers, brands, skins, maintenance, stands, sticks, michrophones and other accessories for congueros can be discussed into this forum ...... leave your experience or express your doubts!

Hardware from Moperc

Postby blosh » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:11 pm

Sorry I haven't posted in while, it took a year to get my password correct. I really wanted to post this last year when it happened, but I guess better late than never.
I was doing a rehab on an old beat up Gon Bop and needed a rim. Asked several about it, but wasn't satisfied with either time or price. Almost as an joke decided to write Moperc just to see if they would even give an answer. Answer came that evening...........ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!! Absolute best price of anyone and he would build as soon as I paid up-front because it was an odd size that he could not sell if he got stuck with it. I sent my card # and dimensions immediately!!
In 10 days I received stainless-steel perfection!!! EXACTLY the odd size I asked for. Fit perfectly.
Michel is THE MAN!!
Michel is a French-Canadian that I have never met, but I certainly would like to.
Now that I can get back on, I'll try to post a picture latter.
blosh

Re: Hardware from Moperc

Postby Kaban » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:34 pm

Michel is The Man!!

I got my Moperc drum, customized to exactly what I wanted, just a few weeks ago- it's incredible! Nice guy over the phone too.
Kaban

Postby ABAKUA » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:54 pm

I can also confirm the communication via Email with Michel is fantastic. Due to the time difference between our countries, my replies arrive overnight or within approx 12 hours.
Congratulations on sorting out the rim. Please do post pics when you get a chance.

I wasnt aware he offered stainless steel hardware.
ABAKUA
Site Admin

Postby pcastag » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:07 pm

All moperc hardware is stainless.
PC
pcastag

Postby ABAKUA » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:15 pm

Really? I wasnt aware, prob cause they aint polished stainless steel (crowns) I always assumed they were a brushed finish steel or something.
ABAKUA
Site Admin

Return to CongaSet and accessories