New to the forum

If you don't find a specific forum, post your message here (please read all the forum list first).

New to the forum

Postby slinginit » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:37 pm

Hello everyone! I just found and joined this forum. Been playing drum set for 22 years but am relatively inexperienced in the world of hand percussion. In essence I realize how much I don't know about the depth and breadth of congas (much less many other hand percussion). I currently have only one Toca Traditional Series conga (11") and am learning some basic techniques with it but want to advance my playing before expanding my "inventory". The three drum sets is right about my wife's limit :wink: . I look forward to learning from the suggestions/technique sections of this forum. Also, on the side I've also been assembling shekeres for almost 18 years. I figured out how to do it during my undergraduate days (1990s) and recenlty have had a creative burst in developing some signature designs.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here!

Cheers!
slinginit

Re: New to the forum

Postby KidCuba » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Welcome to the forum, and you already now, it is a great source of information! Spend some time looking through the archives, you can acquire a lot of knowledge from the past postings.
Triple Pulse Conga Practice- http://www.larumbero.com
KidCuba

Re: New to the forum

Postby ABAKUA » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:59 am

Welcome to the forum Matt! 8)
ABAKUA
Site Admin

Return to Open Discussion