What Metronome Do You Use?

If you don't find a specific forum, post your message here (please read all the forum list first).

Re: What Metronome Do You Use?

Postby congamyk » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:20 pm

I use Fruity Loops.
It takes awhile to create the loops but once you have them they are easy to embellish/edit.

I export the mp3 practice tracks I create onto my ScanDisk playerand then I'm OFF to practice in the park!
If anyone is interested in these free practice tracks u can private message me.
So far here's a list: all tracks include clave/shekere/bass/bell(s) where applicable.

6/8 Slow
6/8 FAST
Guaguanco Medium for Quinto Soloing
Guaguanco Fast for Quinto Soloing
Guaguanco (No Segundo)
Guaguanco (No Tres Dos)
Comparsa Medium
Comparsa FAST
Cha Cha Montuno for Soloing
Samba de Coboclo Funky
Samba de Coboclo Fast
congamyk

Re: What Metronome Do You Use?

Postby Derbeno » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:53 am

windhorse wrote:
Derbeno wrote:Percussion Studio. Downbeats, Upbeats or any Clave at any speed.

Unfortunately the only application I know of that is for PC only. I use 'Crossover for Mac' to use it on my Mac with no issues at all

Derbeno,what is "Crossover for Mac"?
(BTW I heard Sandy isn't running his Sat. class now - so I guess I won't see you there!)

thanks,
Dave

He has been doing a series of dance classes with his mum Ana Perez. She has extended her stay from the Munequitos tour. I will check with the locals to see what else is going on.

Here is the line up or the yerba buena festival on Sunday, it's free
Sandy Perez precenta el domingo dia 17julio "De Aqui A Matanzas' con su Grupo Lade y algunos invitados como: Ana Perez-Herrera, cantante y bailarina de Los Munequitos de Matanzas, Lazaro Galarraga, Rosa Menendes, Jesus Diaz, John Santos, Geraldo Borras, Mijail Labrada, Susana Arenas, Alain Soto, Toby Gaster, El Niche, Idalmis, del Grupo Banrarra en San Francisco a la Yerba Buena Festival @ 1pm.

Re Cross over for Mac, it allows you to run windows applications seamlessly on a Mac, no need to set up a separate boot partition. $40 well spent.
http://www.codeweavers.com/products/crossover/stdvspro/
There is a few demos on youtube.
Echale candela, p'afinar los cueros
Derbeno

Previous

Return to Open Discussion