Bongo and Bells stolen London 1st June

If you don't find a specific forum, post your message here (please read all the forum list first).

Bongo and Bells stolen London 1st June

Postby Dicemanb » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Maybe the wrong Forum??

Stolen from my car in London

Protection Racket bongo bag (cigar burn on the pouch) LP Generation II Bongos with Remo plastic macho and HR cowskin hembra heads, JCR and CP hand cowbells, black glass fibre Meinl guiro, yellow plastic maracas, all marked with the initials - 'PB'

More than likely taken by a non muso, if anyone comes across any of them please let me know, I would like to have a very short chat with the seller and to get them back.

Please pass this on to your percussion buddies.

Thanks Brothers
Dicemanb

Re: Bongo and Bells stolen London 1st June

Postby Anonimo » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:48 pm

POST REMOVED BY THE AUTHOR
Anonimo

Postby Dicemanb » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:21 pm

Yes just getting over the grieving but not the anger. Im saving that for the person who wants to sell it some time soon.

Keep a look out for them
Dicemanb

Postby Anonimo » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:09 pm

POST REMOVED BY THE AUTHOR
Anonimo

Postby Dicemanb » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:24 am

Yep, lesson learned
Dicemanb

Postby ABAKUA » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:49 am

Tough break man, most likely taken by a 2 bit punk or junky.
Keep an eye out around your local hock shops, stuff like that usually appears in them for sale not too long after.
ABAKUA
Site Admin

Postby Dicemanb » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:50 am

Thanks for your concern Abakua, good call on the hock shops.
Dicemanb

Postby pcastag » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Definitely, I had a drum that i stupidly left in a bag in my car overnight. Gone the next morning, along with a pair of hi-hats and some maracas I brought back from Cuba. very rare 12x4 cravioto snare, cost me about 600. Anyways I'm on vacation and I see it on e-bay, instantly call the seller and HPD. The fucking lazy ass cops sat on their ass for way too long, I eventually agreed to buy it from the seller, he had picked it up at a local pawn shop, so I paid 200 to get it back. Two months later I get a call from the investigating officer > "hey i'm at the pawn shop, don't see any of your other stuff here". Fucking buttwipes, I'm a high school AP, i've worked with great cops lots of times with some of my more"troublesome" kids, but these guys , man what a waste of a salary. Had the pawn shop, pics of the dum, receipts everything. Wrote the rest of the shit off on my taxes.
PC
PC
pcastag

Return to Open Discussion