Bangor, Maine???

If you don't find a specific forum, post your message here (please read all the forum list first).

Bangor, Maine???

Postby Sakuntu » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:50 pm

I'll be in Bangor next week on a work trip...anybody know what the conga scene is like up there? Good music stores etc... I'm assuming theres not much, but if you know anything please share. Thanks
Sakuntu
Sakuntu

Re: Bangor, Maine???

Postby Chupacabra » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:13 am

I don't have a clue about any conga scene in Bangor, but if you happen to see Pennywise the Clown please send my regards! :P

PS: If you have ever read the Stephen King book "It", and the majority of his novels, Bangor (aka "Derry", Maine) is the where most of his stories take place. The movies that are based on his books are also filmed there. This is where the eeevil (yes, with three e's) Pennywise terrorizes the population and sates his appetite for children! :evil:

If you are into woodworking you could go to the Lie-Nielsen Toolworks in Warren, Maine. I would LOVE to visit that place! They make some of the finest quality woodworking tools available in North America. Woodworking tools that could help you repair or make fine musical instruments such as congas, cajones, and well...you know the rest!

Sorry I couldn't help out with the conga scene!
... --- ... ... --- ... ...---...
Chupacabra

Return to Open Discussion