NEW TABLA COURSE FOR TRADE

Use this forum to discuss about all the other percussions and/or to suggest a new specified forum to add

NEW TABLA COURSE FOR TRADE

Postby EL KONGUERO » Mon May 30, 2011 10:16 am

hello group
i buy this course in calcutta and paid $165.00 i trade for any good small percussion instrument
the course is 2 videos or dvd and one book.
check about the course:
This practical tutor provides a unique course on Tabla, the queen of percussion instruments, teached by Tabla Maestro Sajal Karmakar. A 6-months course routine along with a great deal of compositions will give you much more than only the opportunity of being introduced in the art of Tabla playing. You will learn through easy-to-understand steps the alphabet of Tabla, part practises and whole compositions. Each syllable and each combination of syllables are demonstrated thoroughly with close-ups of the hands. You will find that this course is a fantastic opportunity to really learn this instrument, not only giving you an insight or giving you a lot of instructions and theoretical knowledge which you are not able to adopt at this step of learning. Sajal Karmakar is a well experienced teacher since 3 decades as well as a leading member in the perceived music school "PAYELIA" in Calcutta. Furthermore he is involved as an examiner in several music schools. This fantastic seminar, held by a highly qualified teacher, takes any serious student from the beginning steps to advanced level of playing. It will supply you with a course routine which will change every week.
if you like a trade write to me directly in woodenbongo@yahoo.com
Attachments
videotabla_1english_gr.jpg
EL KONGUERO

Return to Other instruments