"Largest Playable Bar Chimes..."

Use this forum to discuss about all the other percussions and/or to suggest a new specified forum to add

Postby geobar » Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:16 pm

Hello.

For more information about "THE LARGEST PLAYABLE BAR CHIMES IN THE WORLD..." (Guinness World Records) check out my web site at http://www.georgesbarbar.com

best regards.
geobar

Postby GuruPimpi » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:00 pm

Geobar!

Waw, huge chimes indeed!!! Congratulations on Guinness record!!!
I would like to buy one... I'll come with a truck to pick them up :D

Geeez, can you post a sound of this enourmous ChimesTrainNeverStops?

Way to go!

Primozz
GuruPimpi

Postby geobar » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:38 am

Hi GuruPimpi.

thanks for visiting my web site, about the sound i record it with Protools HD at 192 Khz and if i compress it to mp3 for internet i will loose too much from the quality of it, and you will hear something really bad compare to the original sound.

But let me tell you about the sound of this instrument if you install it in circle way and you play it in one shot you will hear something like jet plane and after that you have to imagine that you are in haven because of the waves created by the movement of 1000 tubes so you will hear sounds coming from all directions and this ambiance continue for about 30 minutes before the silence.

This is just one idea of playing this instrument. I record a small part with this instrument in my CD "MAR" but is not in the market until now so when we began to sale it i will contact you and i will send you a copy of this CD.

keep drumming,

geobar.

Edited By geobar on 1141576622
geobar

Return to Other instruments