Free Marimba Music - I wrote it myself!!!!

Use this forum to discuss about all the other percussions and/or to suggest a new specified forum to add

Postby Fish » Thu Nov 14, 2002 10:08 am

To all and sundry,

I have finished writing a marimba solo piece, Escapades, and am prepared to send it to anyone interested. It is probably about Grade 7/8 (I don't quite know). It is currently in Encore (.ENC) form but I can probably convert it to a PDF or something.

And remember, it's free!!!!!!!

Fish
Fish

Postby 120decibels » Thu Nov 14, 2002 4:21 pm

Fish,

If you can get it into PDF, I'd love to take a look at it. I haven't played my Marimba in months (I'm spending all of my time on congas :p ) I'd like to get back to it.

If you can get it into PDF, email it to dakota120@aol.com

Thanks!

Zach
120decibels

Postby Fish » Sat Nov 16, 2002 5:41 am

Zach,

Sorry - I probably wrote that a little prematurely. I'm still waiting on suggestions from about ten or so percussionists I've given copies to. I've also got to add dynamics and stuff. I've checked and there is a way to convert to PDF so it'll probably be ready in a week or so.

Sorry for the delay,

Fish
Fish

Postby Fish » Tue Nov 19, 2002 7:43 am

Zach,

It's on da way....

Have fun,
Fish
Fish

Postby Fish » Mon Feb 03, 2003 9:40 am

Zach,

Have you tried Escapades yet? Is it any good? Don't be afraid to say if it isn't.

I'm also working on another marimba solo thing. Basically it starts off sounding sort of Arabian and desertish and gradually becomes more and more funky. As well, I'm considering a duet type thing for vibes and kit. I'll send you copies once I finish them (if I finish them.........).

Please tell me about Escapades - I want feedback.

Cheers,
Fish
Fish

Return to Other instruments