isla percussion okonkolo

Sell your intruments here, or post up any bargains you come across for sale.
Forum rules
Sell your own gear here, or post up any links to sales of percussion instruments.
KEEP IT POSITIVE PLEASE, SAVE ANY NEGATIVITY TO PRIVATE MESSAGE.

isla percussion okonkolo

Postby ralph » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:03 am

Hey Group,

It's been a while since I have posted. I have an Isla Okonkolo that I never play and wanted to see if someone would pay to take it off my hands...I bought this Okonkolo several years ago and has never even been taken out of the house. I'd like to part with it for two reasons, one I never play it, and a drum should be played, and two I could use a little scratch for other endeavors. I am not looking to make a killing or scam anyone. I paid about $300-$350 if I remember correctly. This was when Isla was still based in CA.

I have attached some pics, if you have any questions, please email me at musicanegranc@yahoo.com, I am looking for $250.00. Like I said it's a well made drum, good hardware and has never even been tightened so basically it's brand new.I put some rope on it myself because I like the look.I honestly don't remember the type of wood used, but it's not mahogany.

I am in North Carolina, so I can ship to you, but I would have to figure shipping costs. Let me know.

Ralph
Attachments
DSCN8880.JPG
DSCN8881.JPG
DSCN8882.JPG
DSCN8883.JPG
ralph

Return to INSTRUMENTS FOR SALE