900 for 3 KING KONGAS

Sell your intruments here, or post up any bargains you come across for sale.
Forum rules
Sell your own gear here, or post up any links to sales of percussion instruments.
KEEP IT POSITIVE PLEASE, SAVE ANY NEGATIVITY TO PRIVATE MESSAGE.

900 for 3 KING KONGAS

Postby JohnnyConga » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:50 am

Three beautiful Kings, 1 Quinto and 2 Congas. Excellent condition with Custom Black with Red Flames paint. Heads are perfect. Please call Gary 253 576 4072 this is here in the state of Washington...
KING KONGAS.jpg
JohnnyConga

Re: 900 for 3 KING KONGAS

Postby Thebreeze » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:16 am

It's a great deal if they are truly in great condition. The best thing would be to be there in person to examine every little bit of each drum to make sure of no cracks, stripped tuning lugs, actual conditon of heads. I recently acquired some Kings and I was there in person to examine them. They were in rough shape, about half the tuning lugs neede tlc ( partially stripped, bent ). The fiberglass also needed some TLC which I took care of. But I knew what I was buying since I was there in person. These Kings have been listed for a while now. He started of at 1200 dollars I believe, but the economy is not so good these days. If I lived close to him I would definitely have paid him a visit by now to check them out since in the pictures they look to be in great condition. Nice design too.
Thebreeze

Re: 900 for 3 KING KONGAS

Postby Thebreeze » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:18 am

I guess if someone is really interested in them they could pursuade the seller to send some close up pictures so they can get a better look at them.
Thebreeze

Return to INSTRUMENTS FOR SALE