Vintage CPs for sale. New Price

Sell your intruments here, or post up any bargains you come across for sale.
Forum rules
Sell your own gear here, or post up any links to sales of percussion instruments.
KEEP IT POSITIVE PLEASE, SAVE ANY NEGATIVITY TO PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Vintage CPs for sale. New Price

Postby busyflyin » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:30 pm

I bought these (requinto, quinto) in February and have used them weekly since and have been gig'd but transported carefully. They are in good condition with some usual scuffs and scrapes, but nothing that should alarm anyone. The heads seem good, they sound good. I'm making room for my new quinto/conga/tumba set and I expect to get them this week. I really don't anticipate a need for these, but they would make a collector a very good find of some pre-LP CPs. The stand is the LP 2 conga stand but I've fitted a bongo mount to it. Beware that the bongo mount works well for me to play 4 drums seated, but there is not a lot of adjustability for the bongos. They are something that I fabricated from a defective bongo stand that I ended up with and it is removable very easily. I can ship from 48917 and I'm willing to wrap the heck out of them to prevent damage, but the shipping cost will be added on to the price once I make a deal with someone, package them up, weigh them and then get a cost. My work is a manufacturing facility and we ship a truck load every day so we get a discount on fedex and UPS. The best price will be fedex. My price for the drums is firm at $90 each, and $75 for the stand. If you want a 3, then I'll knock off $10. I know, not much, but I don't need to tell you what they sell for at any of the internet retailers. I would really rather not break up the two congas, but the stand can be sold on CL so no problem if you don't want the stand. I have fixed feet for the stand that replace the castors so it won't roll around. They can be swapped out in a matter of minutes. If you are local, they can be seen and picked up in Owosso, MI. For this price, I can't meet you half way. BTW; what you see on top of the quinto are the fixed feet for the stand.
Attachments
100_1507.JPG
100_1508.JPG
100_1510.JPG
100_1509.JPG
Last edited by busyflyin on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Performer Quinto, Conga, Tumba
LP Performer Bongos w/ Remo heads
Cajon
14" Remo Djembe
busyflyin

Re: Vintage CPs for sale

Postby congamyk » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:11 am

a great first set - for sure!
congamyk

Re: Vintage CPs for sale. New Price

Postby busyflyin » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:36 pm

When I did this post I was having a hard time deciding how much to list the drums for. After sitting on this overnight, I'm changing the price to $75 each. I think that this price is more fair for the value. If you disagree with me, I will gladly let you pay my original price!! Come and get em!

Peace to all!!
Cajon
14" Remo Djembe
busyflyin

Postby busyflyin » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:59 pm

FYI; I weighed the quinto and estimated the shipping cost to California from here in Michigan for someone and it was $24.91 @ 30lbs. It actually weighs 25 lbs so I allowed 5 lbs for packaging.
Cajon
14" Remo Djembe
busyflyin

Postby busyflyin » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:43 pm

SOLD!!
Cajon
14" Remo Djembe