Latin Percussion bongos

Sell your intruments here, or post up any bargains you come across for sale.
Forum rules
Sell your own gear here, or post up any links to sales of percussion instruments.
KEEP IT POSITIVE PLEASE, SAVE ANY NEGATIVITY TO PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Re: Latin Percussion bongos

Postby Mr. Conga » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:59 pm

This is serious stuff then???? :shock:

Thanx for letting us know leedy! :D

what if people change the setting of the hardware of a y lug bongo to fit right in the joins....most people have the regular 8 lug bongo, 4 lug on each drum? ...some have more then one bongo and changing the current bongos to 10 lug bongo, probably is not a doable thing at this point.

But one of my bongo teachers, who has callo in bongo playing recomended me 5 years ago to, un tune the bongo lose the lugs, rotate the crowns so that the lugs will fit right in the joint and that way is more confortable and weight is less.

Leedy do you think this will solve the issue also, rotating the crownt to fit right in the joint, same concept???
Mr. Conga

Re: Latin Percussion bongos

Postby caballoballo » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:58 pm

The only thing I have left is 3.5 years before retirement from the federal gov ,20 years altogether. Also have 25 years of Air force service so the road is set for me to become the CEO of the NDAC which stand for not doing anything company.......................$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. No need to learn much after been to so many places around the world,seen the poor and the rich,the war and the peace,the beauty and the beast,the good, the bad & the ugly. But one thing I have really learn is that we are the enemy not the others.
Last edited by caballoballo on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Josean
caballoballo

Return to INSTRUMENTS FOR SALE