Drum Head Conditioner and Hand moisturizer with Arnica

Sell your intruments here, or post up any bargains you come across for sale.
Forum rules
Sell your own gear here, or post up any links to sales of percussion instruments.
KEEP IT POSITIVE PLEASE, SAVE ANY NEGATIVITY TO PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Re: Drum Head Conditioner and Hand moisturizer with Arnica

Postby pcastag » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:53 pm

jorge wrote:
pcastag wrote:I thought we were not supposed to make ay dispariging comments about items being sold here. I still find it amazing how the forum rules are appllied selevtively . C'mon folks, fair is fair, if other people are geting deleted for making comments that are outside of the "rules", then we should all try to follow them. Or get rid of them.
PC

PC

I did not see any disparaging comments made about items. I think we need to differentiate disparaging comments (which have an element of mockery or emotion and not a constructive intent), from criticisms (including opinions that may or may not be based on objective evidence). Evidence based criticisms, and when objective evidence is not available, opinions based on subjective personal experience, can be highly valuable and important parts of our information interchange here.

And regarding manteca de corojo or palm kernel oil, it can go rancid as well in hot climates. I store it in the refrigerator for long term storage.

That's because of this Jorge

PC is correct, sorry if my post came across that way. Have deleted the comment regarding the drums skin product.
My apologies.

ABAKUA

They were taken down some time ago.
PC
PC
pcastag

Re: Drum Head Conditioner and Hand moisturizer with Arnica

Postby KING CONGA » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:38 pm

A couple of years ago brother Onile turned me on to "Manteca de Corojo" for conditioning skins. This suff is great, no residue and great feel afterwards. In fact I am going to The Musical Instrument Museum next week to condition the skin on my Requena.
Hermano Onile hay nos vemos para hechar rumba. Vaya!:mrgreen:

Here is my set soaking up some California sun as well as the Manteca de corojo.
Click on Image for better resolution.
Attachments
Juans SOS2.jpg
KING CONGA

Previous

Return to INSTRUMENTS FOR SALE