WELCOME!!!

Sell your intruments here, or post up any bargains you come across for sale.
Forum rules
Sell your own gear here, or post up any links to sales of percussion instruments.
KEEP IT POSITIVE PLEASE, SAVE ANY NEGATIVITY TO PRIVATE MESSAGE.

WELCOME!!!

Postby ABAKUA » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:37 am

New forum created exclusively for the sale of your own instruments or that of others, also feel free to post up any links etc to any bargains you may find online etc.

More than one thread per person is ok, just check to see the same gear eg. EBAY items aint reposted and reposted in multiple threads.

This forum should make it easier to keep track of who is selling what, without it getting lost in between other threads etc etc.

Thanks to Cuco for the suggestion.

We are going to trial this forum, if it seems to be working and going ok it will stay.

This forum is NOT a free trading post, it's a community, which now has a 'for sale' section. For the benefit of contributing members.
ABAKUA
Site Admin

Re: WELCOME!!!

Postby juancho » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:27 pm

ABAKUA wrote:New forum created exclusively for the sale of your own instruments or that of others, also feel free to post up any links etc to any bargains you may find online etc.

More than one thread per person is ok, just check to see the same gear eg. EBAY items aint reposted and reposted in multiple threads.

This forum should make it easier to keep track of who is selling what, without it getting lost in between other threads etc etc.

Thanks to Cuco for the suggestion.

We are going to trial this forum, if it seems to be working and going ok it will stay.

This forum is NOT a free trading post, it's a community, which now has a 'for sale' section. For the benefit of contributing members.

Marcelo,
how about instrument accessories? or example heads,skins,crowns,lugs etc.
juancho

Postby ABAKUA » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:59 am

all welcome in here. :D
ABAKUA
Site Admin

Re: Payments

Postby roberthelpus » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:30 pm

leedy2 wrote:For members that are looking to buy
When buying any Item listed here I recommend payment should be made via these methods:
Postal Money Order: Best way, All others even though they are good in many states they refuse to cash them if company or bank is out of state. Plus USPS money orders cost you a lot cheaper than all other's ($1.00) and can be cashed for free at you local Post office.

Cash : Best in world on pick ups
Check : If person except takes 15-20 days for check to clear specially out of state

Pay Pal I do not recommend Pay pal charges you for the use and charges receiver that is sell and out right ripoff. They charge you for sending and charge me for receiving over 10% of sale .

I think that's inexcusable on the part of the banks in 2011. They have networks to move money anywhere anytime in less than a blink of the eye. It's not like they have to wait for the stage coach or pony express.
roberthelpus

Postby Derbeno » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:11 pm

Are the rules changed? i believe you can inform members of bargains posted elsewhere

Forum rules
Sell your own gear here, or post up any links to sales of percussion instruments.
KEEP IT POSITIVE PLEASE, SAVE ANY NEGATIVITY TO PRIVATE MESSAGE.
Echale candela, p'afinar los cueros
Derbeno

Postby ABAKUA » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:43 am

Derbeno is correct. You can post stuff up fo sale which you find on craiglist, ebay etc, helps inform other forum members if any interest etc.
ABAKUA
Site Admin

Postby Garvin » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:03 pm

I've had great experiences purchasing from members of this forum. But allow me to say F*** Paypal... I'm one of the many people who has gotten the shaft by them. I really dislike that company, though I know they are a ubiquitous part of the online auction experience no matter what.

I'm always willing to trust the members of this forum for their honesty for better or worse when it comes to the sale of these beautiful drums. Plus it's good to know that if you sell something, you are sure to see it again ;)
Garvin

Return to INSTRUMENTS FOR SALE