Zaragemca's Bass and Clave history

... post here historical info of any other musical instrument non specified in the above forum (suggest here to open a new forum!)..

Postby davidpenalosa » Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:05 pm

zaragemca wrote:Not I came here with the Father Felix Varela exilio in 1824,(Are you fallowing the post david?). Dr. Zaragemca

:D

Yes, I've been reading it quite carefully. You were asked the direct question three times and you still have not answered it. When somebody continually avoids answering a direct question I begin to wonder what's up? However, I take your sarcastic reponse to mean "yes", you did come over on the Mariel boatlift.
davidpenalosa

Postby arsenio » Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:01 am

I am new, and I did read this topic, you are discussing a lot of issues at the same time, such as, where does the bongo come from, what is Son and what is it's origin, what is Changúí and where does it come from?

Should there not be some differentation, and more afrocuban history to understand all the above mentioned issues?

Arsenio.
arsenio

Postby zaragenca » Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:27 pm

Welcome,I do agree that the topic took a curve,(which sometime happen in forums),but there was interest about those subjects,and we did try to cover them.Dr. Zaragemca
International Club of Percussionists
zaragenca

Previous

Return to Miscellanea of history!