SANTANA-A HOUSE BAND

This forum will be used by CongaPlace to announce what's new on-line... have a look at the new stuff and come back here for a quick comment! In this forum is not allowed to post new topic [reply only].

SANTANA-A HOUSE BAND

Postby JohnnyConga » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:41 am

http://www.houseofblues.com/tickets/tours/2012santana/
Wow Santana got a 2 year stint at the Mandalay House of Blues..top ticket is 750 bucks lowest is 75 bucks not including ticket to show....in this economy I dont think he can hold that room for 2 straight years..this will be interesting to see...I wish the guys all the best,and glad they got a gig for the next 2 years steady...
JohnnyConga

Re: SANTANA-A HOUSE BAND

Postby Jackson_B » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:42 pm

JohnnyConga wrote:http://www.houseofblues.com/tickets/tours/2012santana/
Wow Santana got a 2 year stint at the Mandalay House of Blues..top ticket is 750 bucks lowest is 75 bucks not including ticket to show....in this economy I dont think he can hold that room for 2 straight years..this will be interesting to see...I wish the guys all the best,and glad they got a gig for the next 2 years steady...

Any idea as to how many of the band members have been with Carlos from the beginning, Johnny? I wonder how many of those folks that saw Santana at Woodstock, SF, or various concerts in the '60s thought that one day they'd be popping for $750 tix to have dinner and watch him play. Seems crazy.
Jackson_B

Postby ghostdrummer » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:16 am

not bad for a guy from the streets of my hometown tijuana mexico.
ghostdrummer

Postby Samba » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:55 am

None of the original band are still with him.
Samba

Return to News