Evolution of the tumbadoras: changuito

If you know about any good item or you are looking for it, use this forum to post your messages!

Re: Evolution of the tumbadoras: changuito

Postby burke » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:23 am

Thanks for that Psyammy ... good to know for future referance
Burke
burke

Postby Garvin » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:51 am

Vasik, thanks for the link! I have the VHS, but haven't converted it to digital. Thanks again for saving me the trouble ;)
Garvin

Postby Mr. Conga » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:48 am

I saw the video but couldnt download...did anybody downloaded the video with no problems?
i movie asked me if i wanted to buy the video, but then lost the link in the apple website.

If you pay attention changuito tells Giovannie, that to avoid callus, callos, you have to pee, take a piss on your hands, let it still alittle, and than wash your hands...and that how Tata, dosnt have so many callos, and some and that its asecret of veteran conga players, taking a piss on their hands...

anybody hear this before?........ Changuito admited on doing it, Tata, Giovannie Hidalgo....

Lets see fellas who practices this!!!!!!!??????.......
Mr. Conga

Postby ABAKUA » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:11 am

Mr. Conga wrote:If you pay attention changuito tells Giovannie, that to avoid callus, callos, you have to pee, take a piss on your hands, let it still alittle, and than wash your hands...and that how Tata, dosnt have so many callos, and some and that its asecret of veteran conga players, taking a piss on their hands...

anybody hear this before?........ Changuito admited on doing it, Tata, Giovannie Hidalgo....

Lets see fellas who practices this!!!!!!!??????.......

:lol: LOL. I've gone over this a few times now on here. :wink:

From an earlier thread...

ABAKUA wrote:
Omelenko1 wrote:Mongo told me after the gig urinate on your hands and wash them after 30 minutes. An old Mongo, Tata Guines remedy. You guys are welcome to try it, don't tell the wife.

Dario

lol old school congueros have been telling that lie for an eternity. :lol: Anga was the one who told me its an ancient joke held by the old timers so they can have a laugh at the younger guys coming up. (also something we brought up while in Cuba not long ago) funny story.. but for another time. :lol:

Anga, who spent a life time studying with Tata told me how Tata made him swear to not tell the other guys!! Tata never let Anga urinate on his hands. Just as I do not let my students do it to themselves either, now for the little smart ass know it all punks whos mouths & ego's are bigger than their hearts, and come to me for tips, I tell em, piss on your hands bro, makes em tough. bahahahahahahaha. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ABAKUA
Site Admin

Postby pavloconga » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:33 am

haha... that's hilarious!
Great to hear that was a joke by the old timers :lol:
pavloconga

Postby s'chopp » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:53 pm

s'chopp

Postby burke » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:42 am

Thanks a lot for that link!
As mentioned earlier in the post I downloaded it somewhere else but was in sections and HUGE - 3 gigs.
I deleted that one and got this one ... only about a 1/2 gig

Best
Darrell
Burke
burke

Previous

Return to Books, Videos and CD for conga students