Missing resources

If you know about any good item or you are looking for it, use this forum to post your messages!

Missing resources

Postby scavard » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:52 am

Hi all,

I recently bought the book "50 quinto licks for conga drummers" by Clifford Brooks to slowly start working on my quinto. The book says to contact him directly on his email in order to get the audio files. It has been a few days since I did that and I got no response. Not sure what is the deal here, but I have later seen one amazon review with the same thing. Somebody bought it and was not able to get the audio files. I was wondering if there is someone here who may have the audio files and would be willing to share it with me. I can show you the receipt if necessary :)

Another thing I am missing is audio files for "The Bongo Book" by Trevor Salloum. This one is different, because I did not buy the book, but it was given to me by one of my abroad friends as he no longer needed it. During the years he lost the audio files and again I wanted to ask if there would be someone who would share it.

Thank you for any help or comments
scavard

Re: Missing resources

Postby scavard » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:29 am

Anybody, please?
scavard

Re: Missing resources

Postby scavard » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:58 pm

Mr Brooks finally replied to me and I already have the audio files for 50 Quinto Licks :) Looks like my first email just got lost somewhere. I hope others will be as lucky as me.

Anyway, if there is someone with The Bongo Book files, let me know, please.
scavard

Return to Books, Videos and CD for conga students