Great experience with Greg from Artdrum

Manufacturers, brands, skins, maintenance, stands, sticks, michrophones and other accessories for congueros can be discussed into this forum ...... leave your experience or express your doubts!

Great experience with Greg from Artdrum

Postby burke » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:09 pm

Just want to pass this on. I think I mentioned in another post I was looking to buy a white steer from my 9 inch gon bops [70's mariano] and I was talking to Stern tanning. That was mid May and after hearing zip I just gave up.

But I called Greg at Artdrum and great service. He was really helpful and is even following up on some other stuff.

Stern 3.5 months ... Artdrum 3.5 minutes [ok that's a little exaggeration ... but you get the point].

:)

D
Burke
burke

Re: Great experience with Greg from Artdrum

Postby Kaban » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:23 am

I have gotten all my skins through Greg. His customer service is second to none. He always follows up within 24 hours. He has called LP, Gon bops when I wasn't happy with whatever the reason it be to make it right. His everyday price is the lowest on the internet (his site only has LP, but he sells Gon Bops, Toca, Remo and Pearl too). He not only a salesman, but he is also a player and has a vast collection of conga drums. I suggest you call him if your thinking of buying skins or drums. In an age of Corporation run businesses, he stands as the last of the great mom-pop shops.

http://artdrum.com/COWHIDE-CONGA-HEAD.htm

Both of the pictures of the congas are mine with skins I got from him. Their great, but his personal attention to me is even better.
Kaban

Postby burke » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:53 pm

Glad to hear the are other members besides me who have had such a positive experience with Greg. Waiting for my steer now and betting it will be very, very nice.

Now if he could just do something about our sucky Canadian $ ... :cry:
Burke
burke

Postby vxla » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:58 pm

I will "third" this. He's been very helpful for getting LP instruments and accessories and keeps you up-to-date with shipping information.
vxla

Postby burke » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:04 pm

Skin arrived a few weeks ago but just got around to putting it on Sunday. Looks and sounds great.
Attachments
001.JPG
All trussed up
002.JPG
Mid trim
005.JPG
Reunited with his pals
Burke
burke

Return to CongaSet and accessories