LEAVING FORUM

Manufacturers, brands, skins, maintenance, stands, sticks, michrophones and other accessories for congueros can be discussed into this forum ...... leave your experience or express your doubts!

LEAVING FORUM

Postby Thebreeze » Thu May 16, 2013 12:17 am

I want to thank the Forum and it's members for all the good years that I enjoyed here. It's just time for me to move on. I will continue to play my drums, and will peek in here once in a while but this will be my last post. Thanks to the administrators, and all the Forum members for the dialogue, and good times, even the heated debates are something I will keep in my memory as a good thing. This decision has nothing to do with anyone, or anything, I just need to move on.

Happy drumming to all of you and God Bless you all.

Will Perez.
Thebreeze

Re: LEAVING FORUM

Postby roberthelpus » Thu May 16, 2013 12:38 am

How about just taking a break.

Something that I've had to tell a lot of people lately in these times that we are living in. Including myself. Breathe.
roberthelpus

Postby Kaban » Thu May 16, 2013 1:29 am

I haven't been a member very long, but long enough to know you contributed to a lot of the topics at hand. All your information has always been informative, and help push threads right along. Thanks, and I hope you decide to contribute again some day soon.

Godspeed,
Kaban
Kaban

Postby Mike » Thu May 16, 2013 4:28 am

Will, I have always appreciated the upright and brotherly manner of
your share of the posts here and will always do. Our contact via PM was also fine.
Having a break is fine if you wish so, but let me say that I would deeply
miss your posts if it was for goo.

Anyway, take care!
Peace & drum
Mike

Return to CongaSet and accessories