LP Perfomer series - ... any comment?

Manufacturers, brands, skins, maintenance, stands, sticks, michrophones and other accessories for congueros can be discussed into this forum ...... leave your experience or express your doubts!

Postby yalla » Mon Aug 25, 2003 8:42 am

Would like to get as much comments as possible on LP Perfomer Series congas - don't think they can be found in Italy so I could not check them out but they are on sell on Musiciansfriend site at a very good price... :)
I appreciate your help guys!
nadie se salva de la rumba
yalla

Postby Tim » Tue May 11, 2004 9:46 pm

I bought them and think they are very good for the price. Danny Ybarra my teacher on congas think they are good too...:)
Tim

Postby otto » Wed May 12, 2004 1:13 pm

Hi Yalla

I agree with TIM they are a good buy. I bought a set of three just after this past Christmas I have been very happy with them.
If you check LP website you won't see them listed there because they are custom made for the Guitar Center who owns Musiciansfriend.com. the are a level above the LP Aspire series but it is a considerable level above the Aspires I got a great deal with promotions and coupons I got att three for about $430.00. Follow the forum on tunning I open a while back and you will get alot of great info on getting the most out of them.

"Music is about sharing the groove"

Good Luck
Otto
otto

Return to CongaSet and accessories