LP Triple stand

Manufacturers, brands, skins, maintenance, stands, sticks, michrophones and other accessories for congueros can be discussed into this forum ...... leave your experience or express your doubts!

Postby mjw » Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:19 pm

Hi all - I'm thinking of buying some LP Classics and a triple stand. The shop has quoted a 'very good price'...

Has anyone had any experience of the triple stands, and does anyone have any comments regarding it (positive or negative)?

Cheers
mjw

Postby Tonio » Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:27 pm

I didn't know they still made them? I used to have one, but it was a left handed stand so I let it go. Seemed to be made very well. The adjusting mechanism was so-so, meaaning you could'nt do too much. It was around 80', so it may be different from the one you are looking at.

T
Tonio

Postby mjw » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:58 am

Thanks - though I think you're referring to an older one. The one I've seen is like the double stand (ie a single tripod) but with fittings for three drums held in a triangular formation.

Thanks anyway.
mjw

Postby zaragemca » Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:29 pm

Do not over look the individual stands which are set up to play with stool,becouse it give you more options when setting the configuration of the set.
International Club of Percussionists
zaragemca

Postby Conuno » Fri Dec 12, 2003 8:30 pm

Hi,
I must say that the tripple stand is really good, I got it since almost one month and I`m satisfied.
Before I had the dopple Stand and it works also good, but for the price difference, I suggest you the tripple.
If you are used to change often by the link hand may be you will need another single stand, because the tripple allows you to play three congas but changing mainly by the right hand (for right hand player).
Regards
Conuno
Conuno

Return to CongaSet and accessories