Pearl Elites - I went with these

Manufacturers, brands, skins, maintenance, stands, sticks, michrophones and other accessories for congueros can be discussed into this forum ...... leave your experience or express your doubts!

Postby Relachs » Thu Sep 04, 2003 10:06 pm

hey everyone...

thanks for all of your feedback on the last posting ('toca traditionals vs...).

I was able to try out the Pearl Elites at a local music store, and I went ahead and won an auction on ebay for a brand new set of 3 Pearl Elites for a total of $400. I should be getting them very soon and am very excited. they sounded great when i checked them out.

any advice on breaking in the heads? does this just come with playing or do i need to do something specific???

thanks,
relachs
Relachs

Postby kmmurrdog » Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:49 pm

Congrats on the purchase. Be sure and let me know how they sound. I don't even want to tell you how much I spent on two drums this past week. Feels a little silly, but hopefully some day I'll be worthy.
kmmurrdog

Postby JohnnyConga » Fri Sep 05, 2003 12:55 am

Being a Pearl Artist myself ,I want to Congratulate you on your win of Pearl Elite Congas. I have been Endorsing them for 6 years now and have been fully satisfied with these drums. You will have many years of joy with them.ENJOY!....Pearl Artist....JC JOHNNY CONGA... ;)
JohnnyConga

Return to CongaSet and accessories