PEARL CONGAS

Manufacturers, brands, skins, maintenance, stands, sticks, michrophones and other accessories for congueros can be discussed into this forum ...... leave your experience or express your doubts!

Postby CUBOP IN CALI » Tue May 20, 2003 8:42 pm

:) Just received my Pearl Elite conga (pcw117dx) looks great can't wait to try it out. But kind of dissapointed I ordered the Tumba pcw125dx from Musician Friends.com and I have waited for 2 weeks before they told me that there was a problem and they didnt have it and the Mfg was not going to send them any more? I was like WTF so now I'm Tumba less and also on the Advertisment for Pearl congas it says :FREE Conga bag included in the box of every Elite Wood Conga , And no Bag in the factory sealed box on my conga. Any body
else have an issues with either ?
Thanks for the input.

Cubop in Cali :( :( :(
CUBOP IN CALI

Postby JohnnyConga » Wed May 21, 2003 12:35 am

Hi Cubop...I just had the same happen to me and I'm an endorser. they left out the conga bags. I will give them a call and find out what happened. Congrats on your new drum I know you will dig the sound like I do with mine. UN PA KIN!...At your Service...JC JOHNNY CONGA... ;)
JohnnyConga

Postby CUBOP IN CALI » Wed May 21, 2003 3:59 pm

Thanks J-C , I love my Conga Still trying to fine tune it to get the right tone . Played last night till my hands hurt :D
Let me know what you find out about the bags. I will be looking for a Tumba to keep my Conga company.
Thanks

Cubop
CUBOP IN CALI

Postby CUBOP IN CALI » Tue Jun 10, 2003 7:50 pm

Just received my Pearl elite quinto & tumba now the Family is complete I'm so happy . Going to play till the cows come home tonite.......weeeeeeeeee

Cubop
CUBOP IN CALI

Postby JohnnyConga » Wed Jun 11, 2003 12:55 am

CONGRATULATIONS!...on your New Pearl Congas....i know you will enjoy them as I enjoy mine....I am still waiting for an answer about the bags.....Sit tight.....At your Service.........JC JOHNNY CONGA........ ;)
JohnnyConga

Postby rhythmisit » Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:55 pm

I also had bad experience with Musicians friends, their inventory system is so screwed up and on top worst customer service reps. I would not give them any business in future. They may be cheap but other places would match their prices so be careful what you order and what you receive. Good luck.
rhythmisit

Return to CongaSet and accessories