L.P. Patato model with Remo nu-skyn

Manufacturers, brands, skins, maintenance, stands, sticks, michrophones and other accessories for congueros can be discussed into this forum ...... leave your experience or express your doubts!

Postby michaelangelo rosario » Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:43 am

im a leader of a jazz band a 6 man combo. i play all percussion, such as, congas, bongos, djembe, cajon and an assortments of bells and shakers. im not using the tradition 3 conga set up of quinto=conga= tumbadora. im using 2 congas and a tumba. the reason why in a jazz or latin jazz situation a quinto is not really needed, 2 congas give me the versatility, i can tune them up high or low with the 3rd drum being the tumbadora, im using the Patato model with the Remo fiber skin// nuskyn. the sound im getting out the drums is awesome.they project so well, and the sound is so clean, i basically control the sound depending on how hard i hit, and with these drum i don't hit hard all. i just tune up with one congas as my lead, the second conga as the middle tune an octave lower and my 3rd drum is my bass tumba.... my drum are brand new i just tune them about 3 times in 6 weeks, just the last 2 weeks i just left them tune and the just stay tune, i just take out the bag and play. Patato model with Remo nuskyn is the way to go.

mucho ache!
from the barrio/ east harlem nyc.
michaelangelo cache rosario
michaelangelo rosario

Return to CongaSet and accessories