LP Galaxy® ProCare Integrated Shell Protectors

Manufacturers, brands, skins, maintenance, stands, sticks, michrophones and other accessories for congueros can be discussed into this forum ...... leave your experience or express your doubts!

Postby Laurent Lamy » Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:43 am

I search for the protections for the congas model "Giovanni Galaxy", LP628G,
LP Galaxy® ProCare Integrated Shell Protectors. I looked on internet for a online shop that could sell them but nothing! Does someone know him a online shop that sells this product to the international level?
Laurent Lamy

Postby 120decibels » Tue Jan 21, 2003 7:41 pm

Laurent,

I don't recommend the LP shell protectors unless you buy extras or have stock in Super Glue.

I have a set of LP Classics that came with the "Integrated Shell Protectors". They are simply a modified washer with a rubber bumper that is intended to protect neighboring drums from lug damage when the drums bump into each other. It's a great idea, but I've had a lot of trouble with mine.

I use LP bags to move my congas from place to place. It has become a regular event that I find the little rubber bumpers at the bottom of the bag. I've Super Glued them back on, and that seems to hold better. However, they continue to come off pretty easily.

Zach
120decibels

Return to CongaSet and accessories