PERCUSSION DVD'S TRADE

Let's talk about what can be found around that worth having..

PERCUSSION DVD'S TRADE

Postby EL KONGUERO » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:49 pm

dvd's of home made percussion classes, latin jazz, folckloric, cuba, africa, santo domingo,colombia,puerto rico,brazil,venezuela, and lot's more. salsa, documentary and lot's more if interest contact me at woodenbongo@yahoo.com thanks.
EL KONGUERO

Re: PERCUSSION DVD'S TRADE

Postby JohnnyConga » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:18 pm

If you have EVERYTHING on DVD what can anyone trade with you??...you seem to have it all....I am looking for video of Mongo..so what would you want in trade for those videos if u have any???....
JohnnyConga

Postby EL KONGUERO » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:43 am

JohnnyConga wrote:If you have EVERYTHING on DVD what can anyone trade with you??...you seem to have it all....I am looking for video of Mongo..so what would you want in trade for those videos if u have any???....

i have about 5 or 10 diferents dvd of mongo , i trade for others percusion dvd of brasil percussion or others.
EL KONGUERO

Postby JohnnyConga » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:05 am

Hermano you have it ALL!....there is nothing to trade with you...I sure don't... except my own videos...and those you can see on youtube under Johnny Conga...why don;t you download those Mongo videos and share them with the world?..
JohnnyConga

Postby Anonimo » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:11 am

POST REMOVED BY THE AUTHOR
Anonimo

Postby rob7168 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:00 pm

hi im looking for some of your Best conga solos especially in a Salsa/Cuban/Latin jazz bands....let me know wha we can exchange...robert
rob7168

Return to Books, Videos, CD and other stuff